What is LCCI?
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry International Qualifications (LCCI IQ) are regarded by employers and Universities around the region as a benchmark for business standards and skill levels.
In addition to LCCI International Qualifications, EDI provides Goal Vocational Qualifications, the Goal SCI Programme for schools and a range of assessment solutions
To build on the excellent reputation of LCCI IQ in Cyprus and the Middle East, EDI have opened a permanent office in Limassol and launched this website to support existing and new customers.
LCCI – Accounting
LCCI is widely known to the public mainly because of its accounting courses. The LCCI in Accounting seminar is divided into 4 levels.
- Level 1 – Book Keeping (previously known as ´Elementary Level´)
- Level 2 – Book Keeping and Accounts (previously known as ´Intermediate Level´)
- Level 3 – Financial Statements (previously known as ´Higher Level´)
- Level 4 – Financial Reporting
- Employees of accounting offices – account clerks, account assistances
- Employees of audit firms
- Students (basically ages from 14 to 18 years old)
- Any other individual or organization who wishes to enrich his knowledge in the field of accounting
The duration of the seminar is 6-month period of time for each Level of LCCI seminar.
The course will take place every Saturday from 14:00pm to 17:00pm.
The exams for the LCCI certification will take place in May 2012 at an authorized exam centre.
The revision is a block release session which will cover extensively all the material taught by solving pass examination question papers. The revision course starts in March 2012 and ends in April 2012.
The cost for LCCI Seminar is 500 Euro for each level.
The cost for the revision session is 300 Euro.
In the above prices the examination fee and books’ cost are not included.
Level 1: 63 euro
Level 2: 71 euro
Level 3: 81 euro
Level 4: 86 euro
The cost for books is: 50 euro for each Level
The seminar will take place at MKC City College’s premises.
25 Arch. Makariou III Avenue, 6017
PO Box 40830, 6308
T: (+30) 211-1197022
T: (+357) 24818571 - (+357) 70003535 (from Cyprus)
F: (+357) 24818572
REGISTRATION - LCCI SEMINAR