Application procedure in detail
The following procedures are subject to the Cyprus Government regulations.
i)The transfer applicant sends the following documents to MKC City College by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (00357-24818572) or post (MKC City College , 25 Arch Makariou III Avenue, Larnaka 6307, Cyprus) to transfer from another Diploma course to a MKC City College Diploma course:
- Completed Application Form & Declaration Form
- Copy of the passport
- Transcript from your current institution
- Syllabus / outline of the course you are currently taking
- Visa / pink slip
- Medical insurance
- Letter from your current college, stating that you have completed and passed one year of study
- Letter from your current college, stating that you have paid all bills and have no outstanding obligations towards the institution. Please note that transfer is possible only for Fall and Spring semester, not for summer courses. Please also note that you cannot transfer from a higher degree course to a lower one.
ii) MKC City College issues the College Admission Certificate to the student.
iii) The applicant must pay the College fees.
iv) MKC City College submits your educational documents to the Cyprus Authorities for approval.
i) MKC City College informs the student once the Cyprus Authorities approve the educational documents.
*Please note the following information concerning the payment of the fees:
For quick and easy payment, contact your nearest bank and ask to send by SWIFT transfer to the details below:
M.K.C.CITY COLLEGE LARNACA EURO BANK ACCOUNT
Full name: MKC CITYCOLLEGE LTD
IBAN: CY10 0030 0040 0000 0040 3307 7855
SWIFT address: LIKI CY 2N, THE CYPRUS POPULAR BANK
Branch: LARNACA MAIN BRANCH (040)
For every transfer we need to be informed with the student name and full payment details. Bank charges must be paid separately!