Interview Procedures for countries with Cyprus Embassy/Consulate
• Email scanned copies of the following documents to the Admissions Department firstname.lastname@example.org
o College Application Form
o School exam marks and certificates (minimum of secondary education 12 years)
• Once the documents have been checked, the College Admission Certificate is issued and a copy is sent by email.
• The documents below must be prepared with the correct attestation stamp.
• Our representatives and students are required to contact their local Cyprus Consulate to ask them the procedures
of attesting the following documents
-Passport copy (valid for minimum of 2 yrs after arrival in Cyprus)
-Secondary and Senior Secondary School Certificates copies (10+2 yrs)
-Police Certificate - original (valid for minimum 3 months)
-Bank letter – original (valid for minimum 3 months)
-Bank statement - original valid for one month, showing a minimum balance of 7000Euros (this includes the cost of tuition fees)
-Medical Tests – original (valid for minimum 3 months)
All attested documents must be emailed to the College Admissions Department
• The documents are submitted to the Ministry of Education and Migration Departments in Cyprus for
• The college will then announce the interview dates for obtaining the entry visa for Cyprus.
- Passport should not expire before October 2013 (2 years after arrival in Cyprus)
- Educational documents must show a minimum of 12 years of education.
- Bank letter must show the relationship between the sponsor and the student. Please see our bank letter
template (separate attachment).
- Bank statement must be issued one month before the month of submission to the Cyprus Authorities
- Medical tests must be taken at a government hospital and to be stamped by the Ministry of Health. Please see the medical certificate template (separate attachment).
- Please contact your local Cyprus Consulate for more detailed information regarding the document procedure and the interview procedure.
Once your application documents have been submitted to the Cyprus Authorities for visa processing, you will be able to attend an interview at your nearest Cyprus Embassy or Consulate. More details of the interview dates will be given to you nearer the time as the Cyprus Authorities have to notify your nearest Cyprus Embassy/Consulate in time for the interview.
Fee payment method
Fees to be paid: 150 Euros Application & Immigration Processing Fee
3200 Euros 1 Year Tuition Fees
3350 Euros TOTAL
Option 1: Western Union or MoneyGram – must show the student’s full name and passport number
Option 2: Bank transfer by SWIFT method – must show student’s full name and passport number.
College bank details are shown on the college admission certificate.