If you would like to apply for studies beginning February 2011, please send your documents to us:
1) Completed College Application Form
2) Copy of passport (must be valid for a minimum of 2 years)
3) Attested copies and stamped translated copies of secondary school certificates and exam transcripts
4) Attested copies and stamped translated copies of higher secondary/high school certificates and exam transcripts
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 00357 24818572
By express postal service: 25 Arch. Makariou III Avenue, PO Box 40830, Larnaca 6308, Cyprus.
Or you can complete our Online Application Form and attach scanned copies of your documents - the quickest & easiest way!
Last Day to receive documents is 10th of December 2010.
Please email for any details firstname.lastname@example.org
- LATEST NEWS - LATEST NEWS -LATEST NEWS - LATEST NEWS -LATEST NEWS - LATEST NEWS -LATEST NEWS - LATEST NEWS -
Faculty of Business is offering
Faculty of Business is offering the first and second Year program in Business Administration and Retail Management
an academic scholarship with a maximum value of 1500 EUROS.
The scholarship will be awarded in 2 stages:
- Tuition Fees payable for the first year of study will be reduced by 500 EUROS.
- Upon successful completion in the first year of study, a further fee reduction of 1000 EUROS will be applied for the second year of fees.
The scholarship will not be refunded in the event of withdrawal from MKC City College and may not be converted to cash payments. The scholarship only applies to studies undertaken in Business Administration and Retail Management courses at MKC City College.
Last Date of Application submission is 31st of December 2010.
Please email email@example.com
with reference BUS/RET SCHOLARSHIPS 2011.